The icing is the best part
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place mozzarella and cream cheese in a large glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
Remove the mixture from the microwave, add in the almond flour and egg and stir. If it becomes difficult to stir, place back in the microwave for 20-30 second increments (stirring in between) until able to form a smooth dough.
Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper, spread out with a spoon.
5. Place a second sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough, using your hands and a rolling pin/empty wine bottle 😉) into a thin layer about 1/4 inch thick.
*** Handy Keto Mom Hack– use a clean empty wine bottle as a makeshift rolling pin to roll out the dough.
7. Begin rolling the dough using/pulling the parchment paper to form a log with your hands. Slice the dough starting from the middle into about 10 equal pieces.
8. Using a glass baking dish or cookie sheet, place the cinnamon rolls in the oven on 350 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
9. Remove and let cool before icing.
Using a hand mixer, mix the unsweetened almond milk, full-fat cream cheese, keto sweetener, and vanilla until icing forms. For a thicker icing, use less almond milk. When finished, use a spoon to drizzle the rolls with icing.
* For more icing, double the recipe.
Other delicious Low-Carb Keto Breakfast Ideas