Boiled, fried, over easy, scrambled, deviled….. our family eats a lot of eggs! It is a quick, healthy, filling snack that my kiddos love.
This is one of the easiest hacks we recommend with the keto lifestyle. No longer do you have to guess at how long you should leave eggs on the stove, or run your stove during the warm months of the year unnecessarily heating your home. Using your Instant Pot to make boiled eggs is soooo easy!
Watch how just how simple it is below!
Simple Steps to making boiled eggs in the Instant Pot:
1. Use a clean folded kitchen towel to place in the bottom of the stainless steel pot to keep eggs from breaking
2. Place eggs in the pot making a layer to cover the bottom of the pan
3. Pour in 2 cups of water
4. Cover with lid, ensure quick release valve is placed in the closed/sealed position
5. Hit Manual and let the instant pot do the rest
6. After the manual time of 5 minutes is up, you can do a quick release of pressure or you can allow more cooking time but it is not necessary and can lead to the eggs cracking.
7. Once pressure is released, use a large ladle to scoop out the eggs and place them into a bowl of ice water for 10 minutes or so to ensure easy peeling.
8. Place in the refrigerator until ready to eat.