If you are looking for a simple, full-fat keto breakfast idea, look no further.
Baked avocado eggs for the win! This meal will leave you feeling full and help you jumpstart your day.
1 medium avocado
2 large organic eggs
Dash of pink Himalayan salt
Dash of pepper
2-3 tbls shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice avocado in half, leaving the outer shell.
- Scoop out a little bit of the center flesh, making room for the egg. Place the avocado into a glass baking dish.
- Pour egg into small bowl, scoop out the yolk and place into the center of the avocado. Scoop additional egg white and fill the center of the avocado. Repeat for the additional avocado half.
- Sprinkle with pink Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parmesan or other cheese. Return to the oven for an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove, let cool, and enjoy.
Check out these other great keto breakfast ideas:
Keto Eggs and Avocado