After all this quarantine, stay at home business, this momma is over having to put thought into dinner each night. I had almost thrown in the towel and served lunch meat for dinner when I realized I had a simple recipe in the fridge waiting to be cooked. If you are looking for an easy, quick dinner idea, this is it.
This is a super simple, versatile recipe that can be made in a pinch.
Here’s the recipe!
KETO STUFFED PORTABELLOS
Raos Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni or any other pizza toppings desired
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees
- Place a cast-iron skillet or oven safe skillet on medium on the stovetop.
- Pour 1-2 Tbsp of avocado oil into the skillet until it is hot
- While it is heating, remove the stems from the portabellos
- Chop/dice the stems for adding to the mushrooms
- Place portabello caps top down into the skillet
- Scoop a tsp or so of Rao’s pizza sauce into each cap
- Drop a couple of pinches of the chopped stems into the sauce of each portabello cap
- Cover the caps with shredded mozzarella
- Let cook for 3-5 minutes on the stovetop
- Remove from stovetop and place in the oven for 15 minutes
- After removing from oven, add more cheese if desired
- Let cool and enjoy
Other Delicious Keto Portabello Recipes