Keto Beef Stew
Meal prep? We got you covered! This is an awesome fall/winter dish to prepare for freezing and toss in whenever you see fit. Throw it in the slow cooker the night before and have a warm and hearty meal for the next few days. Can’t go wrong with Keto Beef Stew and who wouldn’t want to save time by having this prepped and ready for the crock pot or instant pot?
Here’s the recipe
Label and Fill a freezer bag with:
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1/2 of a white onion, sliced
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 bundle of radishes, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- bundle of cilantro, chopped (add as much or as little as you like)
- 12 oz. package sliced mushrooms
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 16 oz. Kettle and Fire Beef Broth or Organic Beef Broth
- Spices: 1 teaspoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon oregano. ** Add any yummy seasonings you’d like.
- Optional: a small amount of diced organic carrots
To Cook: Dump defrosted contents in a slow cooker along with broth and cook covered for 8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high until meat is tender, stirring occasionally. Serve hot for a tasty comfort meal. Enjoy!