Keto Pumpkin Spice Cream-Cheese Muffins
Keto Pumpkin Spice Cream-Cheese Muffins are one of my favorite fall keto desserts! Hope you enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
2 cups almond flour
2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
3 tbsp. grass fed butter
3 large eggs
½ cup Lakanto Monk Fruit keto sweetener (20% off using our code!!)
¾ tsp vanilla
1 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp. butter
For the cream cheese filling:
- Beat cream cheese with keto sweetener, heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until smooth. Set aside.
For the muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- In another bowl, mix butter, sweetener, eggs and pumpkin until smooth.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Grease muffins tins or place paper liners in the tins if you have them.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture into the cups about 2/3 of the way up. Make a “well” in the mixture, pushing the mixture around the sides. A small spoon works great.
- Place about a teaspoon of the cream cheese filling into your “well” in the muffin mixture. Top with more batter to cover the cream cheese mixture and smooth over if needed.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top of the muffin is firm.
- Remove from oven and enjoy the warmth of Thanksgiving in your mouth. Store in the refrigerator.